The windows in each church are listed in clockwise order starting from the east end.
The location of a window is in the format:-
Area of church,Direction faced,The order from the east or west.
- S aisle W is the west facing window in the south aisle
- Chancel S (2E) is the 2nd window from the east on the south side of the chancel
- S aisle E is the east facing window in the south aisle
- Nave S (W) is the south facing window westmost in the nave
- N aisle N (2W) is the 2nd window from the west facing north in the north aisle.