Buckinghamshire Stained Glass

Stained glass window 708 in St Mary, Wavendon

Maker: Burlison & Grylls     Year: *1894

Location: N aisle N (W)     Type: 2 lights

Attribution: The Guardian 17/10/1894

Dedicatee: Rev. Henry Burney *1894     Donor: 4 of his children

Subject: Charity (feeding the poor); The Good Shepherd

Comments: Rev Burney portrayed as Charity (Bucks Herald 15/9/1894)

Photograph:   782-35a Larger photograph of stained glass window

Detail:   782-22a Larger photograph of stained glass window