Buckinghamshire Stained Glass

Stained glass window 710 in St Nicholas, Nether Winchendon

Year: 1483 & 1954

Location: Chancel N (W)     Type: 2 lights

Attribution: CG

Dedicatee: Evelyn Georgina, wife of Francis Tyringham Higgins-Bernard     Donor: Restored by her cousins, Windham & Grace Mead

Subject: Arms of Henry Stafford, Duke of Buckingham in tracery

Comments: Restored 1954

Photograph:   808-26a Larger photograph of stained glass window

Detail:   808-25a Larger photograph of stained glass window