Buckinghamshire Stained Glass

Stained glass window 702 in St Andrew, High Wycombe 

Maker: Sheedy, Gilbert E     Year: 1948

Location: Foyer W     Type: 3 lights

Attribution: BSMGP 1958

Dedicatee: War Memorial     Donor: By subscription

Subject: St Andrew & child; Christ; St George

Comments: Memorial for both world wars.
Moved from old church in Gordon Road. Now sited indoors.

Photograph:   791-36 Larger photograph of stained glass window

Details:   791-34 Larger photograph of stained glass window  791-35 Larger photograph of stained glass window